We approach employee benefits from several angles to achieve optimum results.
- We’ll perform a thorough review of your current benefit offering, company culture, benefit usage and overall goals.
- We’ll use top-notch resources and tools to analyze your needs, taking into consideration various funding methods to identify the best option to fit your specific needs.
- We’ll leverage our long-term relationships with top-carriers and underwriters to negotiate premiums, services and other advantages.
- If applicable, we’ll help match you with the best networks and vendors offering the highest discounts for your employees’ specific healthcare needs.
- We take a proactive approach to renewal to avoid premium increases and to assure your plan is meeting your needs.
(Click below for brief descriptions)
Traditional Group Health
Small Business Health Options (SHOP)
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Premium Only Plans (POPs)
Partially or Self-Funded Plans
Group Dental and Vision
Group Life Insurance
Group Long Term Care
Key Person Benefits (Executive Planning)
Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs)
Travel Health Insurance
A main focus of O’Brien & Associates is helping clients rein in costs on employee benefits. Review our proven cost-containing strategies below.
Innovative. Intelligent. Real Savings.
- O’Brien & Associates has access to resources that help us increase the effectiveness of your insurance programs through educated data driven decisions. Our trusted third party resources also help to keep clients efficient and compliant.
- We incorporate Wellness and Healthcare Consumerism into your benefit program, a proven strategy to help lower premiums and increase employee satisfaction and productivity. Employees have access to Information and tools about nutrition, exercise, preventative medicine, substance abuse and many other healthy alternatives to make decisions that improve overall health and well-being.
- We offer a rich variety of Voluntary Benefits to help your employees manage rising healthcare cost and risk. Employees can purchase voluntary benefits at reduced group rates through pre-taxed payroll deductions, We can help your employees get the additional voluntary employee benefits coverage they want or need—at no cost or hassle to your company.
(Click below for description)